“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” ~Henry Ford
Chances are, you’ve found yourself asking, “What can exploratory market research do for me and my company?”
If on a daily basis you’re striving to gain insight, improve market performance and drive a customer-focused company, exploratory custom market research may be the right fit. Perhaps you’re thinking about using exploratory methods, but want to make sure you’re putting your money in the right place.
When should I use exploratory research?
- Topic is new / not well known
- Need help pin-pointing target audience
- Need help understanding target audience
- Having difficult time pin-pointing research direction
How can exploratory research help drive my company forward?
- Understanding your target audience can sometimes be one of the simplest barriers to getting marketing efforts right. If you don’t know who you’re really talking to, how will you know what to say to them? Make sure the right people are listening.
- Gaining in-depth knowledge about a topic can help you develop a more successful, formal market research plan. Why get in the car and drive aimlessly when you can save time, money and energy by simply plugging in your GPS? Exploratory research can act as a similar guide.
- Ask the questions that other marketers aren’t asking. Exploratory research helps to uncover insights not possible from traditional, quantitative market research methods. Asking new and different questions is what competitive edge is all about.
Here at The Pert Group we utilize a variety of exploratory market research services, such as Market Diagnostics, Qualitative Research and Market Planning & Activation, to gain insights that help drive companies forward.
What can I help you explore?